I'm so confused by these comments. Did someone actually think OWEN is a girl, was that a typo, or do you have some inside joke running? Please tell me it's the latter. Anyway... I obviously have not checked your blog in WAY too long, as I hadn't seen the last 4 posts. I LOVE the videos of Owen, oh my biggest fattest heck. The cuteness is almost too much to take. Your boys are too cute for words. I thought about you all day on your birthday 2 weeks ago, but was too lame to actually call you. I had a lot going on... we can talk about that later, like maybe when I'm in Salt Lake next week. You wouldn't happen to want to make a road trip down would you, because I would LOVE to see you and your too cute boys. (I'm assuming Scott will have to work, but I'd sure love to see him too!) If this isn't the longest blog comment you've ever seen... Hope to see you soon!
5 comments:
Looks like she is starving...she is sooo cute!
Haha..."she" is the cutest little guy ever! I just want to eat him!
Much cuter than a chubby dad in a swimsuit!
She is precious!!!!
I'm so confused by these comments. Did someone actually think OWEN is a girl, was that a typo, or do you have some inside joke running? Please tell me it's the latter. Anyway...
I obviously have not checked your blog in WAY too long, as I hadn't seen the last 4 posts. I LOVE the videos of Owen, oh my biggest fattest heck. The cuteness is almost too much to take. Your boys are too cute for words.
I thought about you all day on your birthday 2 weeks ago, but was too lame to actually call you. I had a lot going on... we can talk about that later, like maybe when I'm in Salt Lake next week. You wouldn't happen to want to make a road trip down would you, because I would LOVE to see you and your too cute boys. (I'm assuming Scott will have to work, but I'd sure love to see him too!) If this isn't the longest blog comment you've ever seen...
Hope to see you soon!
Owen looks wedged in there... Awesome!
Post a Comment