On Spencer's Birthday we spent the day together as a family and we had so much fun. Spencer loved his new toy's, although not as much as the dumb little toy that came in his kids meal.
I loved watching Scott teach Spence how to use his new baseball stuff. It was a perfect day!
He is getting so big and I am so proud of the boy that he is.
He is so sweet to Owen and loves to make him laugh.
He is talking so much and makes me laugh every day with the funny little things he says.
He is so smart and loves doing "school" and learning all about colors and letters and numbers
He is obsessed with playing on pbs.org. He gets to play after he goes poop in the potty and it's the best reward I could possibly give him.
He is amazingly good at golf (thanks Dave and Aubrey)
He loves playing with his friends and cousins
He is my jumping bean and I love him so much

Scott and I have our birthdays in July. We both got older bikes and were able to fix them up and couldn't be happier about our new rides. We were given a bike trailer for the boys and it is officially our new favorite hobby to cruise the streets of Logan as a fam. Thanks everyone for making our birthdays so fun!
Scott and I have our birthdays in July. We both got older bikes and were able to fix them up and couldn't be happier about our new rides. We were given a bike trailer for the boys and it is officially our new favorite hobby to cruise the streets of Logan as a fam. Thanks everyone for making our birthdays so fun!

3 comments:
Spencer is such a sweet boy. We had a lot of fun seeing y'all last month.
Happy Birthday Spencer! I love how concentrated he is while playing tee ball. He is so cute and he was making me laugh with the things he was saying when we were there too!
As for the bikes, "Lucky" (Napoleon). I wish Christians bike hadn't gotten stolen because it really is a good family activity!
Love the pics!! AWWWWW I miss you guys! Glad Spencer had a great day! We STILL have his gift here. I have forgotten to bring it 10 THOUSAND TIMES to family things!!! I need to just pick a day and bring it up to your darling boy. Hmmmm- I should probably get on that........
Post a Comment