Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Logan Canyon

Scott will be graduating from Utah State in December and our time in Logan may be over. We decided that we need to make the most of the time we have left here and do some Loganish things. We hit the Cache County Fair and loved seeing the animals (except the pigs they are disgusting). Spencer had to sit in at least a dozen diferent tractors. We played all the games at the Macey's booth (I heart Macey's) and had some good old fashoned family time. Unfortunately a big storm came in while were there so it got cut a little short, however, that did save us from having to pay for those expensive carnival rides so it was fine.

We have been to the Logan Aquatic Center. No worries there aren't any pictures. The boys loved it and Spencer had a blast on the big slippery slide. Ask him about it and he will give you the story in full detail.

One of our more recent favorites is riding our bikes along the Logan River parkway. It is so beautiful and we have come to really enjoy family bike rides on these nice wide streets.

Charlies. For anyone who knows about this "sweet spot" in Logan you will understand.

Finally here are some pictures from out little trip up Logan Canyon. We played in the mud by the river and then washed up and cooked our hotdogs over the fire. It was a great little dinner and there is just something about a campfire in the canyon to make a summer feel complete.





4 comments:

B said...

I totally heart that you have white shorts on to play in the mud!

mae said...

I love this picture of you with your boys! I think its great that you got to go spend time up that beautiful canyon! I miss it! The boys are growing so fast, make it stop please! :) Miss y'all!

Aubrey said...

Those three pictures are so cute! I'm glad that you are really trying to experience Logan. You will be so glad you did!

Sarah said...

I heart Logan. You guys look so great having fun up there.