
For those readers of this blog that may not know yet Scott has decided to go back to school up at Utah State. In August we will be leaving the apartment complex that we have lived in since we got married. We will miss all of our wonderful friends and family but we are also looking foward to our new adventure. I am a little nervous about all the change but Scott is so excited to finish his education that I can't help but be excited too. We both just feel so good about this choice and we know Logan is the right place for us right now. At USU he will be majoring in Geography and minoring in GIS. Most people don't know what GIS is so here is my best explanation. It's basically the technology that goes into navigation systems, and GPS types of technology. It's a perfect fit for Scott and I have no doubt that he will do great. Money will be tight but we will be fine. If anyone knows of a great apartment or any apartment complex that needs an awesome manager let me know. So I guess all there is to say now is...Go Aggies!

11 comments:
Yes Indeed--GO AGGIES!! I can't keep it secret how freaking jealous I am that you guys are headed up to Cache Valley. The pines won't be the same without you guys. :(It has been so fun having you guys close. And just when Spencer and Cole were becoming better friends...
Maybe we can take out a loan and drive up to visit once in a while. :)
That is awesome that he has decided to go back to school! Is this a two year program? I'm really excited for you guys...sad because you will be away though! We need to get together a couple of times before you guys go!! Will he still be driving for UPS?
Melissa,
I am so excited for you. I wish that we were still there so we could play! You will love Cache Valley. I spent 10 years there, it is great. My husband used to manage maintenance up there at some apartments, he has some connections so I will see if there are any needs for managers. I will let you know.
After I have this baby we are coming to Utah (Aug) I will let you know and we should get together. If you are in Logan by then, we'll come find you. We plan on going up there to visit.
I am happy you guys are going up there. You will love it!
Wow! Logan. I lived there for the first 3 years of my life. Too cold for me! Although a lot of my friends are currently headed up that direction. It must be the place to be right now. Good luck and I will have to let you know when I am up there visiting!
So excited for you guys! But who are you going to root for during football season now?
Oh you will love it! I really liked the apartment we lived in. I will look up the info for you. It was close to a park and just down the hill from campus. I am so happy for you guys!! Good luck with the football games. Thats a tough one...
GIS is a great major! I did that at SLCC, and though I don't use it in my job now, I'm really glad that I chose that program. I'm sure Scott will like it! Enjoy Logan!
Congratulations Scott! I only hope that the addition of a great family such as yours can somehow improve the standing of a certain football team up there! :) We need to get everyone together before you go now!
-Dave
Alta Pines will never be the same!! Congratulations, Kelly and I are excited for you three. School is great and it will be fun to move away for a time.
May I say again- I think this is just right for you. We need to do lunch. Call me. Did you get my voicemail I left the other day?
-Arica
MELISSA!!! You crazy girl, I can't believe you have a kid. When I saw your blog the first thing that popped into my head was "Next to lovin' I like fightin'. I like fightin' its excitin'"
Check out my blog and let's rekindle our long lost friendship.
Post a Comment