Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What I have to say...









Scott is the master mind behind this whole blog thing but I thought I would put in my two cents. Life is good at the Miller home right now. I am so happy that it is getting a little warmer and that soon I can take Spencer outside to play more. I am pretty sure that he is bored of me and the inside of our apartment. Today we walked to McDonalds and it felt so good to feel the warm sun on my back. Spencer finally got up the nerve to venture into the playplace and climb around a bit. He seemed to really love it so if you notice in the following month that I pack on a few pounds you will know that we are frequenting the Micky D's.
In a couple weeks Scott and I will be celebrating our 4th anniversary. We dicided we would make it big this year so we are leaving the boy with family and going to Disneyland! I haven't been since highschool so it should be fun. We intend to forget about all our responsibilities and just live it up in the happiest place on earth.
I know Scott just posted some pics but here are a few of my favorites.

7 comments:

RaeLynn said...

Melissa--cheers! I'm so glad you added your 2 cents. Feel free to add a whole dollar next time! I love the pictures. Even though I see Spence a lot, I don't get to see this side of him very much (what with him and Cole always ripping each others' heads off) jk.

Mandi said...

Holy Cow, It is so fun to find old friends! You guys are so cute. I am pretty slow, but I didn't know that you had a baby...where have I been? I will check back often to see what you are up to! Keep on knee scratching...it is working for us!!!!!!!

Nichole said...

Yeah for Disneyland!! I can't wait until the next time we go but Christian doesn't have a long enough break from school to make it worth it! That will be so much fun for you guys! I love the pic of Spencer and Scott just chillin...

Amy said...

Love the pictures! Spencer doesn't take a bad picture does he?

kam said...

A trip to Disneyland??? How fun!!! Where do we sign up? You ARE ok with friends and relatives tagging along right?!?! ;) ;)

Kayleen said...

Melis! I am still so blog stupid, and glad you posted a comment on my blog, because I kept wanting to get on yours and check it out and I had forgotten the address. Is there like a way to look people's blog addresses up?
Also, how do you get that thing at the bottom of your blog with other peoples blog links on it? Teach me! PS. I think it's time to hang out again. Jesse quit his job, and I'm SO EXCITED about it!

Kayleen said...

Oh yeah, and p.s.
I LOVE the pictures! Spencer is so cute. I wanna squeeze him!