OK OK I know pretty much all of our blog readers have given up on this blog because well the last time it was updated was before Christmas. So, if there is anyone else out there reading... good for you and thanks for sticking with us.
Time seems to be flying lately. I've been driving for UPS and learning new routes pretty much every week now which seems to add to the stress level in my life but I'm learning the valley really well. I'm so ready for spring though. For Christmas I got a handheld Garmin GPS unit for geocaching I've done a couple of caches it is so fun. During the summer that is what I'll be doing on the weekends. If you haven't tried geocaching it is alot of fun. Even Melissa kind of likes it. It is fun for the whole family.
Melissa is working hard at home trying to teach our near 2 yr old to not scream bloody murder over everything. She does a great job. We (...Melissa) are still managing Alta Pines and will probably be here until we have our 4th child and we get kicked out by the owners.
We have found a new game that we both love its called ticket to ride it is so addicting. Well I'm sure I'm missing some other important information but until next month here are some pictures of the family.

4 comments:
Cute family picture!! I love spencers hair-do in the third picture...I can't believe he is almost two!! That is CRAZY!!
So many of these pictures are comment-worthy, but the one with you holding the ice sickle is classic because of the two little eyes at the bottom of the pic. It's like Spencer knows what is going on :)
Good to see you guys again! The pictures are so cute!
I do check in, just don't say a lot.
Post a Comment