Look at you Miss Fancy Pants! A VIDEO?! You are on fire now. :) I hate to admit that I laughed at this video. Poor little guy.
I laughed so hard ou tloud at work when I watched this! Not because of Spencer getting hurt, but because of the preface and your reaction. What timing! You updated your blog! I have been checking faithfully, and was pleasantly surprised! :)
LOL loved the narration!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Look at you Miss Fancy Pants! A VIDEO?! You are on fire now. :) I hate to admit that I laughed at this video. Poor little guy.
I laughed so hard ou tloud at work when I watched this! Not because of Spencer getting hurt, but because of the preface and your reaction. What timing! You updated your blog! I have been checking faithfully, and was pleasantly surprised! :)
LOL loved the narration!
Post a Comment