Thursday, August 30, 2012

Anna Kate

We had a little surprise on Sunday, August 19th.  Our sweet Anna Kate decided to join our family three weeks earlier than expected.  At my doctors appointment earlier that week my suspicions were confirmed that she was still breech.  My doctor said we would wait another week or two and see if she turned that then talk about the other options.  Well, we never got the chance because early Sunday morning my water broke which meant that Miller baby #3 was going to join us via C-section. Everything went very smoothly and before we knew it we heard the beautiful sound of our baby girls first cries.  We are totally in love.




I may be biased but I think she is one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen.






Because we love her so much we will excuse the fact that she totally messed up our plans by coming early.  We were still two weeks away from moving to our new home and hadn't done much by way of preparing for  her to be here but we worked it out.  We feel so blessed to have this sweet little baby in our family.

8 comments:

beckiemanning said...

I'm excited to meet her!

*Aliese* said...

Congratulations! I'm thoroughly jealous though as I sit her 38 wks. and swollen. :) Hopefully those big brothers are loving her!

Aubrey said...

What a cutie! I'm gonna have to come hold her again.

Charlotte and Nate Braithwaite said...

I was thinking about you yesterday and wondering if your baby was here yet! Congratulations! I am glad that everything went well, even with an early arrival. She is beautiful!

Cherry said...

We are so excited for you!!! Anna Kate, what a great name.

Unknown said...

Congrats! She is a beautiful little princess.
The 4 Brown's

Amy said...

Finally checking out the blog to see pictures - she is so beautiful! Congrats again! Can't wait to see her.

Valene Woodbury said...

she is beautiful....singer, hummer, or swimmer?? Just like her Momma!