We knew there was going to be a storm tonight but definitely got more than we were expecting. About 9:00 we heard some hail and opened our front door to watch. It quickly turned from exciting to sickening when the hail turned into these bad boys.

It sounded like a war zone as golf ball size hail slammed against the roof, windows and cars. The hail was coming down so hard that it was setting off car alarms and even broke windows on a few of our neighbors homes. We knew immediately that there was damage being done to our lovely little Civic. Unfortunately this picture doesn't do it justice. It looks like we let our boys just have a go at the car with hammers. It's covered in dents and paint chips

Minus 100 points for Kansas.
I feel sick.
6 comments:
Oh my, that is horrible! Glad nobody was outside caught in it.
I'm so sorry!!! As I was reading your post I kept thinking, "I hope their car wasn't outside." But alas.
The silver lining? You got an awesome blog title out of the experience :)
Holy Kanolee. That is crazy stuff. Sorry about your car, how frustrating! Miss you guys!
oh man, that made me sick to look at. All you see is dollar signs when disasters like that strike. Sorry you guys. :(
Oh! The picture of the hail is unbelievable... or I guess sounds nuts until seeing the pictures! WOW! So sad about your car.
Okay, that is a ridiculous size of precipitation. Honestly...those are like ice covered golf balls! Sorry about your car, but really it didn't stand a chance against those freak of nature hail balls.
Post a Comment