Tuesday, April 26, 2011

St. Louis

I wasn't really excited about going to St. Louis and wasn't expecting much but boy was I pleasantly surprised.

The beautiful St. Louis Temple. This is currently our temple until the Kansas City Temple is finished.
One of Scott's co-workers told us about Fitz an awesome restaurant in St. L. They brew their own root beer and cream soda that were to die for...the food was pretty great too. If you're wondering he ate the whole thing. Barf.

Like father like son.

The famous arch. It brought Owen to tears.
It's not an easy thing to photograph so I got creative.

The ride up to the top is really cool. The pods are the originals from the 60's. The boys did great although I am pretty sure Owen didn't breath the whole ride up and had a white knuckle grip on my leg but he never made a peep.

The view from the top. The pictures don't do it justice.

We were able to see the Cardinals game from up there. Scott and Spencer thought that was cool. I didn't get a good picture though.

The kids loved looking out the windows. Owen had impeccable timing and chose incredibly tight quarters to fill his diaper with a doosey. I can't believe Nate dared get so close. Sorry everyone.

We finished off the day with some killer BBQ St. Louis style. Nate had me laughing the whole time. I have never seen anyone so euphoric over good food. If you are ever in St. Louis Pappy's is a must.


1 comment:

ang said...

I LOVE reading your blog. I would love to go see the church sites that you talk about- so thanks for sharing!!