So I had to laugh because when I came to your blog just now my eyes went straight to the hand on the left side of your blog headers picture!! I've seen this picture over and over but just noticed the hand ;)
Haha, I love it, at least we know he is listening in primary...oh that makes me sad. Not for the fact that he is listening in primary, but for the fact that you guys are not in MY primary anymore. Hope everything turned out well with Spencer's tests
6 comments:
That is awesome! He's got the right idea...
So I had to laugh because when I came to your blog just now my eyes went straight to the hand on the left side of your blog headers picture!! I've seen this picture over and over but just noticed the hand ;)
Okay so now I have to find a new picture. Should have cropped it. Sheesh you are such a perfectionist Ü.
Wow. THAT. is awesome.
And not for Spencer's transgressions!
He's not dumb now is he!!!
Haha, I love it, at least we know he is listening in primary...oh that makes me sad. Not for the fact that he is listening in primary, but for the fact that you guys are not in MY primary anymore. Hope everything turned out well with Spencer's tests
No way! I love it! :) It was so fun to see you over the weekend and I am glad we will see you again soon, while you are here. Love you guys....
Post a Comment