Monday, November 22, 2010
Pilgrim Pacer Half Marathon
After Scott ran his first half marathon I was totally jealous and really wanted to be able to do one too. The day after his first race we registered to run this one together. He was ready but I had a lot of work to do. When race day came I was a little discouraged because it was really cold and with the wind chill it felt like 25° but it ended up being a really great race. I looked terrible but I was warm and most importantly I kicked Scott's trash Ü. Now I can't wait to do another!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
OMGosh. :) You guys are both amazing. I get so excited when I see you've posted something, I miss you guys. Had a dream with you in it just last night, Melis! :)
Congrats on the race! That is awesome!
You're my hero! I can't get over the 5 mile hump.
That is awesome! Congratulations!
Post a Comment