Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bear Lake Beach Babies

A big thanks to Arica and the Craven Fam for letting us come along for a day of fun at Bear Lake. Spencer was so brave on his first boat ride and Owen was just hilarious in his big life jacket. He was more of a little ball than normal and rather than fight it and try to move at all he just went to sleep.

I love this picture.
Spence and the girls playing in the sand.


Owen was a little trooper and was just happy to be there.





3 comments:

Nichole said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Bear Lake is such a blast! Your boys are so cute!

mae said...

I love that picture with Spencer too! Good one! And I love the new photo of you guys on the top of your blog too! Its great! Is Owen sneezing?? haha! Love it!

kam said...

It sounds like you had a terrific time! :)