Those of you who know Spencer well know that this is so out of character for him. He is a very picky sleeper and will only go to bed in his bed with puppy, bear, his favorite blanket and a sippy cup. If any one of those elements is missing we know it's going to be a rough night. This night however I told him he needed to finish his dinner and left the room for awhile. After a few minutes the quite made me nervous and this is how I found him. Right after I took this his head bobbed back and hit the chair and then he almost fell out of the chair. I was laughing so hard. This was at 5:30 pm and he slept until 7:30 the next morning.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
To My Surprise
The warm weather has been well received up here in Logan. We love our apartment because of the great backyard. Spencer has spent some quality little boy time with his dump truck in the garden.
All that time in the sun must have worn him out because this is what happened that night.

Those of you who know Spencer well know that this is so out of character for him. He is a very picky sleeper and will only go to bed in his bed with puppy, bear, his favorite blanket and a sippy cup. If any one of those elements is missing we know it's going to be a rough night. This night however I told him he needed to finish his dinner and left the room for awhile. After a few minutes the quite made me nervous and this is how I found him. Right after I took this his head bobbed back and hit the chair and then he almost fell out of the chair. I was laughing so hard. This was at 5:30 pm and he slept until 7:30 the next morning.
Those of you who know Spencer well know that this is so out of character for him. He is a very picky sleeper and will only go to bed in his bed with puppy, bear, his favorite blanket and a sippy cup. If any one of those elements is missing we know it's going to be a rough night. This night however I told him he needed to finish his dinner and left the room for awhile. After a few minutes the quite made me nervous and this is how I found him. Right after I took this his head bobbed back and hit the chair and then he almost fell out of the chair. I was laughing so hard. This was at 5:30 pm and he slept until 7:30 the next morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
How could anyone EVER fall asleep like that??? That is so funny!! I wish playing outside would make Ava more sleepy but it just seems to be making her more irritable!!
That is fabulous! It made me laugh SO hard!! Got to love kids!!
Spencer is so cute! I can't imagine how tired he must have been. And Owen is adorable, too. I can't wait to see y'all next month!
Ha! Hee-larious! I can't beleive how freakin' cute Owen is too!
love it!
So cute! I love warm weather for THAT very reason. Man, the kids sleep good don't they? That's what you get when you play hard :). SO adorable!
Post a Comment