Thursday, April 30, 2009

Growin' Owen

Owen is so much fun lately. It is so easy to make him smile and giggle. I can't get enough of that little grin.



He is getting so big, really he is large. He weighed the same amount at his 2 month checkup that Spencer weighed at 6 months.



Playing with the boys. I love that Cole is sharing his most favorite blanket with Owen.



6 comments:

Nichole said...

He is so stinking cute!! It's nice to have a bigga boy...you don't have to wonder if he is healthy or not!!

*Aliese* said...

Your boys are simply adorable!

Scott and Courtney said...

So cute!! He sure is a Miller, especially in that first picture!! He looks just like Scott!

Amy said...

I love how big he is! He is darling! I'm glad I was able to see him this weekend - what a cutie :)

The Wild and the Crazy! said...

Love the name "Grown Owen"! It fits. Im back to blogging again. Your pictures are super cute!

Stacie said...

I can't believe how big he is now!!! And I can't believe how much he looks like his brother! It really sounds like all of you are having a lot of fun. Congrats Lady!