Thursday, April 2, 2009

Blessing Day

Owen's blessing was last Sunday and it was a wonderful day! It started off a little crazy because there just happened to be a huge snow storm that hit Cache Valley just as most of our family was making their way through Sardine Canyon. I could tell it was bad by the totally stressed out faces of each family as they came and sat down in the chapel. Everyone made it safely and I was so grateful to have them there on that special day for our family. Nate and Dave's families were missed but we understand it would have been a terrible commute.

Luckily Owen's blessing outfit ran large and it still fit because most of his 0-3 month clothes aren't fitting anymore. The blessing was beautiful. The time spent with family was priceless. I think I appreciated it so much more since we have been a little further away from them and miss most get togethers. It was the first time in our married life that we actually had a place big enough to host and it was totally enjoyable. Thanks again for coming Fam!















8 comments:

B said...

What a cute family! Sounds like things are going well.

Nichole said...

He is so cute and that blessing outfit is perfect! I can't wait to see him again and Ava gets excited when I talk about Spencer so we better get them together again too!

mae said...

I wish we could have been there!!! Owen is so cute, he looks a lot like Spencer. I'm glad you had a wonderful day. You all look so happy and I'm glad for that! Love ya!

princessvelma said...

So cute! I'm still hankering lunch...when are you coming?
Arica

Patrick and Kiana said...

Wow he looks a lot like Sprencer! He is so cute and your family looks great!

Kayleen said...

Oh my cuteness. I still can't get over how much he looks like Spencer! I love that Spencer wore Owen's pants! What to be a thinker! So fun that you got to spend time with your families. :)

dm said...

Oh, my heck, you two! He is growing like a weed. I love all the pictures you posted Melissa.
I think Baby Owen gets more handsom every day! Please be sure and give the boys a hug and a kiss from G-ma M.
Love you all.

Stacie said...

Wow, he looks so much like his brother it's amazing! Congrats again!