Oh my! 9lbs 7oz! That is awesome! No wonder you were so ready to have him! Bravo and congratulations! Can I just say that I love the name Owen, and I love how he's a total "tank"! And I love all that hair! And I am so sad that you live up in Logan, because I want to hold him and wish I was close to help you guys out! And also I am happy for you that you are not pregnant anymore! (I remember feeling so happy about that part!) How is Spencer doing?
Malia, Tyler, and I are sitting here watching this together. Malia has watched the video three times, and is at my side begging to watch it again. I think she likes her new cousin. :) And she is so concerned that he is sad. He's a doll. We can't wait to meet him!
Ha! Matt and I laughed so hard when he cried at the end. Congrats on number 2. Knowing that you have done this twice, it makes me feel more confident that I can do it at least once. He's a cute one!
14 comments:
Oh my! 9lbs 7oz! That is awesome! No wonder you were so ready to have him! Bravo and congratulations! Can I just say that I love the name Owen, and I love how he's a total "tank"! And I love all that hair! And I am so sad that you live up in Logan, because I want to hold him and wish I was close to help you guys out! And also I am happy for you that you are not pregnant anymore! (I remember feeling so happy about that part!) How is Spencer doing?
Oh, and that video is PRICELESS! haha!
Holy Hugeness! I can't get over those chubby cheeks! I cannot WAIT to meet him! Yippee! Way to go Melis! Congrats to you guys.
Love ya.
Wow good job!! He is so cute. Congrats to both of you!!!
Ok, that was AWESOME on his reaction to "Welcome to the World". Love it.
Well we know his lungs work ;) Congrats you guys! He is darling!!!
Malia, Tyler, and I are sitting here watching this together. Malia has watched the video three times, and is at my side begging to watch it again. I think she likes her new cousin. :) And she is so concerned that he is sad. He's a doll. We can't wait to meet him!
That totally cracked me up! I don't blame the poor guy! ;) He is big and BEAUTIFUL!
That's a Miller baby! Congrats guys, I am so happy for you.
Haha...I love how sudden and strong his cry is!! He is adorable!! I hope everything is going good now that you are home!!
Raevyn this Owen is silly. Oh, I am so happy for you guys! He is so cute. He sounds like Spencer to me! Congrats!!
Ha! Matt and I laughed so hard when he cried at the end. Congrats on number 2. Knowing that you have done this twice, it makes me feel more confident that I can do it at least once. He's a cute one!
Wow what a big guy. Didn't anyone tell you your not supposed to deliver toddlers. Anyway congrats he is adorable.
This video rocks! I love his response to "Welcome to the world". Classic. He's so cute. Nice and big and healthy too. Good job!
P.S. How do you know Jonn and Amber?
Post a Comment