I finally found a couple minutes in which to catch up the blog a little. We are all doing great and so happy to have little Owen here. He is such a sweet little big guy. I have forgotten how much work newborns are but we are managing to figure out how to keep things going on very little sleep. Owen is doing great though and we are so happy that he is healthy. I am still in shock that I had a 9 lb 7 oz baby! No wonder I was so miserable those last few weeks. Even more amazing is that it took me 21 hours of labor to get my little 7 lb 3 oz Spencer here and only 5 hours to get Owen here. Everything went perfectly. Scott was the perfect husband through the whole birth and I couldn't be more grateful for my little family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Scott & Melissa--your boys are so adorable! Even where those babies are nearly ten pounds, it amazes me how SMALL they still are!
How stinkin' cute!! Owen is such a sweetie!! He is absolutely a Miller!! Spencer looks like is very good with his little baby brother! Congrats! I'm so glad everything went well!!
Lovin' those pictures! I love the one of the three of you in the hospital...and yes, some cheek squishing would be nice...can't wait to see you guys!
Arica
So, so cute! I love the outfits, and I hope Spencer doesn't lose his enthusiasm either. A helpful sibling makes a big difference. What a sweet big brother. We miss you guys!
Melis, he is SOOOOOO cute. Congratulations. You did a great job. I hope that you enjoy life with your new bundle of joy. CONGRATULATIONS.
He is a doll!! Congrats!! And congrats on not having such a long labor this time!! :)
He is beautiful! Owen Jack! Love it! Spencer is SO cute helping out and kissing little Owen! How sweet!
I hadn't realized until this post that Owen and Asher share their middle names! How cool. He is such a cutey. When are you guys going to come and visit and show him off? ;)
Whenever you buy us a plane ticket...
Ohhh, so cute. I love the one of Spencer kissing Owen. His chubby cheeks look so kissable. Can't wait to meet him. We'll come up there soon. :)
Post a Comment