He is so cute! Congratulations! and wow, Melissa you look great. I'm so jealous.
Congratulations! He's so handsome! What does Spencer think of him?
Congrats you guys!! We are excited to see him and I'm glad labor went well!! Melissa you look great and Owen is a so freaking CUTE!!!!
Congratulations, you guys!
Holy cute and a half. He is adorable. I love his hair! Does he have a name?
Congratulations! I'm glad he finally came :)Spencer is going to have to start lifting weights and bulk up - Way to have a 9 pounder!
Congratulations! You have a darling family!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He is so cute! Congratulations! and wow, Melissa you look great. I'm so jealous.
Congratulations! He's so handsome! What does Spencer think of him?
Congrats you guys!! We are excited to see him and I'm glad labor went well!! Melissa you look great and Owen is a so freaking CUTE!!!!
Congratulations, you guys!
Holy cute and a half. He is adorable. I love his hair! Does he have a name?
Congratulations! I'm glad he finally came :)
Spencer is going to have to start lifting weights and bulk up - Way to have a 9 pounder!
Congratulations! You have a darling family!
Post a Comment