Scott, Spencer and I are please to share the good news that we are expecting a baby in February. We are very excited! I just had my first doctors appointment and he said that everything looks really good. I am a little bumbed that Dr. Froerer will not be delivering my baby this time because we will be moving to Logan. Hopefully, I can find a doctor up there that I like as much as Dr. Froerer.
In general I have felt pretty good. As long as I remember to eat at least three or four times a day I feel pretty good. I have noticed that I am getting dumber as the days go on and more tired but we will get through this. The patience of my family, friends and the tenants at the apartments I manage would be greatly appreciated. I am especially realived that I can blame the 5 pounds I have gained on the little peanut inside me.
Life is good and I can't wait to be the mom of a newborn again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
WHOA!!! Congratulations! Seriously, we have got to play before you move up north!
Wow! That's exciting. Congrats! :)
That is awesome! Congrats!
Congrats Melissa!! I am so excited for you. You made me panick because I thought you were saying that Dr. Froerer was moving to Logan!! (He's my Doc too.) Phew!
We are so excited for you guys...Congrats!!! I really am going to call you so we can take the kids swimming but Ava has been sick...I seriously think she has had the crypto thing that is supposedly not around!! She has had runny diapers for two weeks now!! Anyway...I will call you next week!!
Congrats!! I'm so excited for you. I kept asking Arica when you would have another baby!! :) February is a great time to have a baby. It's strange for me to think that Samson will be about a year old when you have your little one. Crazy!! Well, congrats, again. I hope all goes well for you!
That's exciting, another diaper to change! I love the smell of baby's heads.
CONGRATS to you! It's always exciting to have a little one around! Good Luck!
I couldn't be any happier for you! Yesterday I took meals into two families that just had babies so I held a 2-day old and a 4-day old baby yesterday. There is nothing sweeter!! Congratulations!!
Congratulations. I was just remembering our fear of "Knee Scratching", now you are having another baby. I am so happy for you. I love having a new baby in the home. Mine is already 2 1/2 weeks old and it feels like she has been a part of our family for ever. I had an amazing OB in Logan that I loved. His name is Dr. Gary Fowers. He delivered my 2nd baby and I wanted to fly back to Utah just to have him deliver this baby! Good luck with you move to Logan. You will love it!
Congratulations again on the new one on the way!
I totally thought that read Dr. Forever...that was a good laugh for me...anyway...newborns are the best! I am so excited for you!! I can't wait to find out if you are having a boy or girl!
P.S. LOVED your manicotti dinner! Totally hit the spot, and I would love that recipe!
Wow, congratulations!! I'm sorry I didn't tell you when I saw you at Ethan's baptism...But better late than never. I'm SO excited for you!!!
Post a Comment