Cool! Let me be the first to make a comment on your blog :) Cheers.
Wow Rae I just posted that picture. You are super fast. What a great sister you are.
I wanna be second to post a comment! Or, the first non-family member to post a comment, depending on how you look at it.You have one cute kid. But what about the pictures of you two? Your costumes worked so well together!
I don't think we got pictures of us together...oops
Spencer is sooooo stinking cute!! What a cute costume and I love that you got a picture with a hose and hydrant!! What a cute little boy!!
Scott--I have several pictures of you, Mel and Spence if you want me to email them to you ;)
sure pics are good
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Cool! Let me be the first to make a comment on your blog :) Cheers.
Wow Rae I just posted that picture. You are super fast. What a great sister you are.
I wanna be second to post a comment! Or, the first non-family member to post a comment, depending on how you look at it.
You have one cute kid. But what about the pictures of you two? Your costumes worked so well together!
I don't think we got pictures of us together...oops
Spencer is sooooo stinking cute!! What a cute costume and I love that you got a picture with a hose and hydrant!! What a cute little boy!!
Scott--I have several pictures of you, Mel and Spence if you want me to email them to you ;)
sure pics are good
Post a Comment