Monday, November 5, 2007

Melissa and Spence


I absolutely love this picture of Melissa & Spencer. This was taken spring 2007 up Big Cottonwood Canyon.

7 comments:

Nichole said...

This is the cutest picture!! Melissa looks great in this pic and Spence is such a sweet boy!! You have a cute little family :)

Julie said...

Hey Melissa! It's Julie Pack! Cute little boy! I'm so glad you have a blog so I can see your cute fam!

The Ross Family said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you guys have a blog. We haven't seen you forever and it is so fun to see what you are up to. Great pictures! We need to get together soon. We haven't even seen Spencer. That is sad! We are glad you are doing so well!

Erin said...

It has been so long since I have seen Spencer. I think it was New Years of last year! He is precious and looks just like his daddy! (Hope you don't mind my peeking in at you blog... Thanks Nichole! :) )

RaeLynn said...

ahem...please add on to your blog. I'm ready for a new post :)

Nichole said...

Yes it has been a while since you have added anything new!!

scottransommiller said...

Sorry nothing to post!!! hahaha