Tuesday, November 20, 2012

November (Movember) Fun

Family night hike up Ensign Peak

Mama's little helper.  He came up with the apron on his own.

Spencer idolizes our cute neighbor boy who plays on a "real football team"  He is nice enough to walk with Spencer to the bus and play football with him for hours.  I couldn't have hoped for a better role model.  Owen just tries his best to be involved.

Cheese!

Hours of fun in the snow.


I dislike Movember but tried to be supportive.  Gross.



2 comments:

RaeLynn said...

I can't get over the fact that Owen is standing there with an upside down bucket on his head while the other two are focused on Football. Awesome.

Aubrey said...

I was wondering what you thought of his stache. I'm not a fan of facial hair either. I get such a kick out of Owen. The apron, the bucket. He is hilarious!