Friday, October 5, 2012

Summer Favorites

We had an exciting summer.  In all the craziness I fell way behind on things I wanted to blog about so here is a quick recap of some of my favorite pictures:

My Spencer loves fishing just like his Dad.

Owen just enjoys the great outdoors like his Mom.


Family BBQ Miller style...my in-laws are crazy Ü 

We spent many summer days at the pool and my boys turned into little fish.



Reunited and it feels so good!

 Owen and Becca

Way to go Grandpa!

A great adventure or negligent pregnant mother...you decide.


Mirror Lake with some cousins

Then this little lady joined the fam!

 First day of first grade.  I can't believe I missed it (being in the hospital and all) but Dad did a great job and it's official Spencer is growing up too fast. 

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Such fun pictures! Owen's facial expressions crack me up!

Erin said...

Did you make sure Scott knew exactly what Spencer should wear on the first day? Or am I just crazy like that... :)

Lacey said...

Hey! We were all climbing the rock walls in Southern Utah when we were little kids. Total family entertainment! Great job!