Monday, October 8, 2012

Little Lady

Isn't she lovely?
She is such a good little baby and I am loving having this little girl in our home.  

Sleeping Beauty
  
 "Mom why did you wake me up?"
 "Seriously Mom enough with the pictures already"
 "Oh great Owen is in on this too"
 Getting closer...
That is the one I was going for...thanks for your patience Anna.


I had just put Anna down for a nap and went in the other room to fold laundry.  I heard her fuss for a minute but then she was quiet.  When I came back in to check on her this is how she was sleeping. The things us girls go though in the name of beauty.


Bath Time.  Nice foot placement.

Isn't that the sweetest little face you ever did see?

4 comments:

*Aliese* said...

She's a cutie! Our little girl constantly pulls her headband down over her eyes as well.

Erin said...

Oh Melissa. I'm so happy for you and your little girl. She is a beauty. The pic with the headband made LOL. That happens to Ella ALL the time. I try not to put her down for a nap with a head band on....if I remember.

kam said...

Umm, YES!! That *is* the cutest face I ever did see!!! :) Love all these new posts, Melissa. It's SO nice to have you guys closer. :)

Amy said...

She's so cute! (Owen is cute too :)