Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sunday Best

I love these handsome little boys. They look so cute all dressed up for church. Owens hair doesn't stay looking nice past sacrament meeting but at least we got one picture with handsome hair. It never gets old to me to see them dressed up like this for church.

We absolutely love our ward here in Kansas. When we moved away from Utah we had many people say things about being prepared to be Relief Society President or in the Bishopric as if we would be so needed in the struggling wards outside of Utah. This couldn't be further from the truth. There are so many amazing people in our ward. So many families that we look at and think "we want our family to be more like the so and so's or what are they doing to raise such awesome strong youth." I am convinced that Scott and I need to be here to learn from them.

Scott works with the young men which he loves. I think he is just glad to be around people who are willing to beat box with him.

I am in the Primary which is so great! I secretly wanted to be for a long time and although I am going to miss the awesome RS lessons each week I love being in primary with Spencer. I love knowing what songs he is learning and being able to talk to him about the lessons he had each week.

Basically we love our ward. We miss Utah and being close to family but we really love our Red Bridge Family.


No comments: