Melissa!!!!!! These turned out FANTASTIC!!!! What does a gal have to do to get a copy? :) seriously, my fridge would look prettier with your beautiful faces on it! I enjoyed your vacation posts Melissa. You guys are missed so much already. Love you......
I absolutely love your family pictures. They are awesome. Also, I enjoyed all of your posts from Utah. I laugh histerically. Especially, the fishing one and the one of Scott Singing and Owen dancing. Your family is the bomb.com
5 comments:
Melissa!!!!!! These turned out FANTASTIC!!!! What does a gal have to do to get a copy? :) seriously, my fridge would look prettier with your beautiful faces on it! I enjoyed your vacation posts Melissa. You guys are missed so much already. Love you......
These look so good! I'd love to see more. I knew you'd be happy with the outcome :)
I LOVE these pictures! So cute! I loved reading about your time in Utah too. You guys did so much and had a ton of fun!
I absolutely love your family pictures. They are awesome. Also, I enjoyed all of your posts from Utah. I laugh histerically. Especially, the fishing one and the one of Scott Singing and Owen dancing. Your family is the bomb.com
I love family pictures. You guys look great. I am so glad you got to come home and play for awhile. We sure do miss you!!!
Post a Comment