Spencer finished preschool at Timber Creek Elementary. He was a peer model and had such a wonderful class and teachers. That little boy loves school and can't wait until he gets to go 5 days a week instead of 2.

I was able to come for field day and figured out why I was loosing the name battle at home. You see whenever I call Spencer by his full name he corrects me and tells me he doesn't want to be Spencer Scott Miller but that he likes Spencer Miller Miller better. I have tried and tried to tell him how cool his middle name is because it was my last name before I married Daddy and it's his Daddy's name. No luck. Well, as I walk in the door with Spencer one of the aids comes over and gives him a high five and says, "Hi Spencer Miller Miller." Every teacher called him that and informed me that he has requested that they call him that. They all thought it was funny so they complied.
When their little class went on a field trip to the local grocery store Spencer was walking around singing the stores jingle. His teacher thought he was so funny and even went and got the Manager so Spencer could sing it to him. Like father like son. "Price Chopper, fresher ways to save!"
No comments:
Post a Comment