Sorry, another playing in the snow post. A little repetitive yes but these moments needed to be documented.
The issue of Owen not wearing gloves still hasn't been resolved so the other day I dressed Spencer up nice and warm, considering it was about 25 degrees outside, and told him he could go play in the snow by himself since he had been asking all day long. Owen and I hung out in the living room where we could watch him out the window. I figured Spencer would last about half an hour and come in when he got cold. This pictures was taken after about 2 hours. He finally came in when it was getting dark and really cold. By the way, that night he ate his dinner like a champ and slept like a rock. Ahhh the benefits of good clean fun.

3 comments:
What an awesome fort! I love the picture of Spencer inside!
You guys have so much snow. I've been looking at gross spring grass forever here. Aren't we the ones living in UTAH for heavens sake!
That cave seriously is impressive...
Post a Comment