Saturday, October 16, 2010

Quality Time

My mom came to visit this week and it was definitely the quality time we were hoping for with Grandma. It's hard to put my finger on what exactly made her visit so fun for me other than I loved spending time with my mom. We hit the YMCA each morning for a workout (i.e. Melissa's fitness camp) and then just enjoyed the afternoons at the park or playing at home. She let me grocery shop with no kids, have a date night with my hubby and actually enjoy shopping for new jeans. The company was priceless and I already miss having her around. The only time I had my camera was at Deanna Rose Farmstead so here you go...





Now we count down until Thanksgiving and Christmas when we have the chance to enjoy more quality time with family.

3 comments:

mel said...

You had a date night with your hubby. What's that, I don't remember?! Everyone from our babysitting swap has moved and left me high and dry. I guess I might have to branch out and find some new friends.

Aubrey said...

I'm glad you had a lot of fun with your mom. The worst part about people coming to visit is them leaving. I always went through having-another-adult-around withdrawals when visitors left.

mae said...

That is so awesome! My mom was here too! Don't you just LOVE moms??? So glad you got out and had fun. Can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving!!!