
The following pictures are in no particular order. Just
snapshots of our new life in Kansas doing things the locals do.
It's so green and hilly here. A far cry from the flat corn fields I was expecting.

Making some friends.

Making ourselves at home

Observing the local wildlife on our front lawn

Hitting the local shopping areas and since I hate shopping playing in the fountains instead.

Our version of Wheeler Farm.


Kansas City is "famous" for their fountains. We liked it.

We really are starting to feel at home here in Overland Park. It's beautiful and we are meeting some really nice people. I actually like it more than I thought I would. Scott loves his job and talks like we are going to live here forever. I am not to that point yet but we'll see.
6 comments:
I don't know if it's that his hair is thicker or darker- but something about Owen makes him look like he has aged a whole year since you've been gone! :( Happy Birthday Spencer! He looks so happy in the pictures of his birthday! I am so glad you guys are settled and enjoying life in KS. I am glad you are surrounded by good people....and lots of fountains;) Melissa, I enjoyed our chat the other day. Are you guys coming out for Rylan's baptism? Just curious. Love you guys! give the boys hugs for me. :)
Holy cow I agree with with Kam...Owen looks so much older! I'm glad you guys are liking it there! It looks really pretty! We miss you guys!!
Glad you are enjoying it! It looks like you are getting nicer weather than we are here. Maybe I should come and visit! :)
You guys look like you are having fun! Maybe one of these days we can meet up if you are coming out this way for a road trip or if we're coming out there. Any severe weather yet?
Fun pictures! Owen looks so different! The rabbits remind me of Texas, and Scott talking like you're going to live there forever makes me sad. I hope you got the message Malia left for Spencer on his birthday. Miss you guys!
good to hear things are going good for you. My brother loves Kansas and I don't think he ever wants to move back to Utah.
BTW I had to watch what about Bob after I saw your post..I love that movie!!!!
Post a Comment