Spencer was so "helpful"with the presents. Owen didn't mind.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Owen's First Birthday Festivities
My little Bubba is already one! On Owen's actual birthday we just had a party with our little family since we celebrated the week before with our whole family in Salt Lake.

Spencer was so "helpful"with the presents. Owen didn't mind.
This time around Owen got the cake thing and really made the most of it. Thanks for the show Bubba.
We decided to make the family party a full on celebration (no second child syndrome here). He had a dinosaur themed party and I am so proud of how his cake turned out.
I expected Owen to attack his cake but he was teething and not feeling very well the night of his party so he was a little reserved but still seemed to enjoy his first experience with cake.
He was definitely spoiled by his wonderful family and is loving all of his new toys, almost as much as I am loving his new clothes Ü. One of his favorites is this awesome handcrafted train from Great Grandpa Jack. It is so cute to watch him pushing it all around the house.
Spencer was so "helpful"with the presents. Owen didn't mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love Owen's face in the first picture. Total deer in the head lights look. Are you safe and sound in Kansas!? I am a total idiot, I should have just ran the blankets over to you. Did you guys freeze?
How is everything in your new stompping grounds? Play group won't be the same with out you guys!
I feel kind of cool since I took at least 2 of those pictures. heh.
He was seriously so cute at the party. I can't believe he's already one. I remember the day you told me you were pregnant and it was like YESTERDAY.
You look so good Melissa! Looks like a fun birthday. That was the same four-wheeler Beckham got for his first birthday. He LOVES it, good work!
Ok, so weird to see that comment from Charlotte Braithwaite. I grew up next store to Nate Braithwaite!! What a small world.
Post a Comment