Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Wonderful 'Eve'ning

We had a perfect evening with the Scott family on Christmas Eve. It started with the delivery of an awesome sub for Santa basket that we had all helped put together. My parent's are awesome and that's all there is to it. Next was the preparation and then consumption of a delicious brisket dinner and then the party really got started. Grandma and Grandpa read the Nativity story to the kids and then we did our own.
Spencer started as a shepherd and then finished as a wise man.
Scott was also a shepherd/wise man, I was Mary and Landon was determined to be Joesph and he was so sweet to hold my hand and gently lead me to the manger. Cason was a shepherd/wise man and Grandpa was the star.

Then we opened P.J.'s and presents. I was one of the most laid back and enjoyable Christmas Eve's I can remember. The boys were in heaven. Owen was totally in awe of Parson's ball popper. Good thing Santa brought him one the next morning.
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa.







3 comments:

kam said...

I totally love it when families have the tradition of a live nativity play. What wonderful memories your boys will have! Glad Owen got his ball popper ;)

Aubrey said...

Looks like it was a fun night! I love that Landon was Joseph and you were Mary.

Stacie said...

I can't believe how much your boys looks alike! and I love the nativity. What fun!