This little piggie has a Fever
This little piggie has a cough
This little piggie has a sinus headache
This little piggie has the chills
And these little piggies will spend at least 7 days quarantined in their home
I guess I could say that we have H1N1 and it sounds a little better but lets face it...we have the pig disease.

10 comments:
Well good luck with that! I hope you guys get feeling better soon! On the bright side...you don't have to worry about getting this EVER again and you can watch us that haven't be worried about it all winter!
At least you haven't lost your sense of humor! I love that about you, Melissa!! Take it easy!
Sorry you aren't feeling well! :(
HAHAHA, is the quarantine over? At least you've gotten it out of your systems eh? Now you can move on and make fun of everyone else who has it!
Melissa, we both know that you made up having the pig disease so you wouldnt have to come to the NIGHTMARE primary activity. Well I wasnt going to say anything but now that you mention it, it was a disaster. I hope you guys get feeling better and I love the new pictures of your sons, there is nothing better than a good photographer.
I'm so sorry that you all are sick, but this very cute and clever post came out of it! I hope you feel better soon.
ahem. I gave you an award on my blog. Would you be so kind as to scooch on over there and claim it? Thanks :)
Oh so sorry! We missed Spenc at school. Hopefully next week you all will be well!
NO FUN!! Feel better quick!
What a clever post!!!! We're pretty sure Mike had the H1N1 flu and it was not pretty. I have no idea how the rest of us were spared but I am so happy we were. I would hate to see Abbie or Aaden go through it. So, I'm extremely sorry ALL of you got it.
Post a Comment