The Whites came up for a couple days and we had a fun afternoon at the park and then had the classic Memorial Day BBQ.
Future Missionaries Monday we hiked up the the Wind Caves in Logan Canyon. It was beautiful. I am not going to lie to you Owen is a big guy to carry up a mountain in a little snuggli but it was great exercise and the boys did great.
That hike looks beautiful! And I'm sure it is tough hiking with a bigga boy!!
I liked your guys' double stroller...I'm thinking we should have gone for the side by side! It was funny running into you guys at the zoo...looks like you had fun!
4 comments:
That hike looks beautiful! And I'm sure it is tough hiking with a bigga boy!!
I liked your guys' double stroller...I'm thinking we should have gone for the side by side! It was funny running into you guys at the zoo...looks like you had fun!
Holy cuteness! That is all.
I really am impressed with the new look of your blog, Mel. You've really gotten the hang of it. Pretty soon I'll be taking lessons from YOU.
How fun! That place looks absolutely GORGEOUS! How come I never heard of it? Lame.
Post a Comment