Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I am a Blogging Failure...Happy New Year!

It has been a really long time since I updated and if there is anyone out there still reading this I hope this was worth the wait and thanks for checking in.

We have had a great holiday season. We were able to spend time with all of our siblings and Spencer loved playing with his cousins. I have heard it said that kids are what make Christmas magical and It truly has gotten better every year with Spencer.



Spencer helping Grandpa Miller and Daddy dig in the snow.


Spencer got some great toys from Santa and others that love him. The basketball hoop is a huge hit. Thanks Grandma! Scott even lets Spencer have a turn every now and then. Spencer asked Santa for a big dump truck, with some coaxing from his mama, and his reaction was great he just kept saying wow, wow. Then he had to get in and take it for a ride.


This is Spencers first snowman. It was a pretty weak snow storm but Spencer loved him. Every time we walked past him we had to stop and pat him on the head. Unfortunately I didn't realize how attached we would become to our snowman and Spencer was quite upset when we got back to Logan after Christmas and all that was left was a little pile with buttons on the ground. I think he has recovered and I have promiced him we will be making another soon.



I hope you all had a great holiday season and the new year is good to you. We can't wait for ourlittle addition that is expected to join us on Valentines Day! More posts to come I swear!



8 comments:

RaeLynn said...

Looks like Lisa the spammer found you. Anyway...I totally laughed (hard) when I saw that picture of Spencer and the teeny snow man. How dang cute is that?

Nichole said...

That is one cool snowman...better than anything we have done this year!! It was fun to hang out with you guys. BTW- as soon as you guys left Christian went to Chipotle. There is one by South Towne Mall now!!

Melissa said...

We had to get a little creative with the snowmans features. His carrot nose is a shredded carrot from an old bag of salad. It was fun hanging out with you too. I was on the verge of a breakdown when we got to your house but thankfully Spencer calmed down and we were able to get our Hind fix.

Dave said...

Glad to see you're blogging again!

Patrick and Kiana said...

I am glad you updated :) I didn't know you were do so soon. Congrats!! Are you having a boy or girl? and you should put up a pic. Because I'm sure you just look so dang cute :)

mae said...

I don't think I even said one word to you while we were in Utah! How sad! It was fun to see Spencer and despite what you think, you are a cute pregnant person! Some people really can't pull of the pregnant look... I can't wait for Miller #2 to get here!
Hope you're doing well and keeping warm in the land of the Frozen Chosen!

Amy said...

So fun to hear an update. I LOVE the snowman! Spencer is getting so grown up - crazy. And as for falling off the blogosphere, now worries. I think my next entry will be titled "Happy Fourth of July - I'm a blogging failure" :)

Erin said...

Thats what Noah does with his identical dump-truck except he has a big brother to push him around. Spencer will soon be that big brother though!