
We spent a fun afternoon last week at the North Logan Pumpkin Walk. The displays were so great and it was a beautiful fall afternoon to spend some time together as a family. Look closely because all the scenes are done with only pumpkins and gourds and they are pretty amazing.

Spencer Loves this book and I think he makes an adorable Max.

He loves Veggie Tales. We had to come to this one twice becasue he would not leave until he got to see Bob and Larry again.

I have had some requests to post pictures of my growing tummy so here you go.

This Noah's Ark one was our favorite. Look closely at the pigs and the elephants, okay all the animals are really creative.
1 comment:
I am so glad that you went to the pumpkin walk, that was one of our favorite things to do in Logan.
You look so cute! I look like one of those elephants behinds!!!!
Post a Comment