Monday, December 17, 2007

Scotts Life this week

Well it is Monday night 10:15PM. I had probably the hardest day of my life(OK I'm being dramatic but it was hard) I left my apartment at 7:45am and didn't get home until 9:15pm. I delivered over 425 pieces and had around 290 stops. It was definitely a record breaker for me. I wish that I had taken a picture of my truck it was packed. I didn't even get done my supervisor told me that I had to come back to the hub because we can't work longer then 12 hrs...so tomarrow will be fun I'm sure. It is hard to come home and Spencer is asleep and I didn't get to see him awake today...OK I'll stop complaining. Anyway have a good Christmas. Please ship fedex.Thanks!!!

4 comments:

kam said...

Scott! I can't imagine how BUSY you are during this time of year! Hang in there. At least you stil have your sense of humor. For you and melissa I will ship fedex for sure...but ONLY for the month of December ;) ;)

Melissa said...

I believe you forgot to mention that your amazing wife had your favorite dinner on the table for you when you got home. Okay, so it was leftovers but I tried to make your day a little better.

and p.s. you are funny

Nichole said...

I can't imagine working a 12 hour day. I hated my 8 hour days I think I would die if I had to do longer...not only that I was standing at a register no delivering boxes!! That has to be hard not to see spenc but thank goodness for weekends right? I laughed when I read your.."ship fedex" spill!!

Anonymous said...

Quit whining you bummmm! After you work 20, then come to me and complain! HAHA Hmmm, I wonder where you got your great work ethic. Must be from your Mom because I be too lazy to want to do anything manual like that.